Brochures and Posters
Interview with Marco Schorlemmer, IIIA-CSIC, Barcelona
Interview with Carlos Ruiz, TAIGER, Madrid
- Carlos Ruiz - Semantic Technologies in-use: Broadcasting, Question & Answering, and Education
- Ewan Klein - Vernacular Geography meets Conceptual Spaces
- Fiona McNeill - Dynamic Data Matching to Facilitate Interaction between Large Data Sources
- Michael Rovatsos - An Introduction to Agent Communication
- Gabor Bella - Semantic Maching for Open Data Integration: Benefits and Limitations
- Marco Schorlemmer and Enric Plaza - Semantic Heterogeneity: Two Ways of Tackling the Problem
- Robert van Rooij and Raquel Fernandez - Categorization, Communication, Coordination
- Vincenzo Maltese - Linguistic and Knowledge Resources
- Carles Sierra - Agreement Computing
- Alan Bundy - Reformation
- David Schlangen - Dialogue Semantic and Pragmatics Part 1, Part 2
- Sanjay Modgil - Argumentation and Dialogue Part1, Part 2
Pictures from various events
Pictures from the First ESSENCE Workshop in Edinburgh, April 2014.
The Edinburgh ESSENCE team explaining commonsense reasoning to children and families at the National Museum of Scotland during EU Researchers' Night in September 2014.
The Barcelona ESSENCE team talking to schoolchildren in Barcelona about AI.
ESSENCE Fellows working away at the Second Coding Camp in San Feliu de Guixols.
Pictures from the DIVERSITY 2016 Workshop at ECAI 2016 (Fourth ESSENCE Workshop).
Our exhibition booth at IJCAI 2016 in Buenos Aires.
Pictures from the Second ESSENCE Summer School in Edinburgh, August 2015.
Pictures from the Third Summer School in Como, September 2016.