The ESSENCE network brings together leading research groups in multiagent systems, logic and language, semantic technologies and robotics, cutting across a diverse set of research communities. This allows us to offer a holistic training programme to benefit future leaders in the field, delivered through a cross-institutional Virtual Research Laboratory.
- School of Informatics, The University of Edinburgh
- Institute for Logic, Language, and Computation, Universiteit van Amsterdam
- Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science, Università di Trento
- Artificial Intelligence Lab, Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- SONY Computer Science Labs Paris
- TAIGER Madrid
The 15 ESSENCE Fellows are supervised by leading experts in from at least two academic institutions within the network. They spend extended periods of time visiting other institutions within the network, including secondments with industrial and governmental organisations.